Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Heart NKOTB!!!

Did I mention...I LOVE NKOTB!!

My heart beats fast, time stands still and the world seems like a better place to be. Ok...a little dramatic...but its New Kids On The Block. Love Them!! They will be at Macy's Herald Square in NYC for an appearance. This Friday, May 16th
@ Macy's (34th street and Broadway) from 12pm - 1pm on the Main Floor in the Fragrance Arcade. I might pass out!! Mostly because they will be in the fragrance area. But I never got to meet them when I was younger.

If you
are interested in meeting the guys, just be one of the first 150 customers (beginning at store opening) on May 16th to make an IZOD fragrance or menswear purchase and you will meet the guys, get their autographs and a copy of their new CD single, Summertime. You have to buy something so don't be acting surprised and holding up the line. It's suppose to rain on Friday...so be ready to stand in the rain.

Don't feel like fighting the crowds and the rain you can see them perform May 16th on The Today Show.