Friday, January 11, 2008

Diva's In Training

This week the designers had to make Prom dresses. The teenage girls (Jersey Girls...got to love that) picked which designer they wanted to make their Prom dress. Some of the girls really knew what they wanted. I was yelling at the TV...don't let these girl get all tacky and hoochie...stop them...PLEASE!!

I felt so bad for Christian when that girl took the pencil out of hand and started sketching.
When the girls came back for the fitting they brought their moms. I'm just glad the designers kept in mind that the client was a teenage girl and things weren't to revealing. Christian had a hard time from beginning to end with this challenge.

The top 2 were Sweet P and
Victorya...with Victorya winning immunity for the next challenge. I loved Sweet P's dress...I think she had the best dress!! The bottom 2 came down to Kevin and Christian. I thought Christian was going to be sent home after his comments about the girl he was working with. Nina didn't like the fact that he blamed the little girl. I didn't want either of them to go home...But Kevin was sent packing this week.

I just want to say I'm shocked...surprised...and sad that Kevin was sent home.

Winning Design by Victorya
Modeled by Jessica