Sunday, November 7, 2010

Look-A-Likes: Man vs. Food vs. Clooney


I was on twitter and saw the profile picture for Man vs Food host Adam Richman (@adamrichman). As soon as I saw it I thought about George Clooney. [Random thought...Remember when George Clooney was on Facts of Life?] Adam is really serving some Clooney in his pic. I think they are both good-looking men in their own right. Let me know what you think.

Is it odd that my favorite food shows are on the Travel Channel? I hope not...because I'm a huge Man vs. Food fan. It's one of those shows you start watching and the next thing you know you have watched 3 hours of other people eating. If you are a fan of Adam, pick up his new book: America the Edible: A Hungry History, from Sea to Dining Sea - By Adam Richman.

Here is a few of his upcoming appearances for the book tour:

New York, NY – Monday, November 8
Barnes & Noble Tribeca talk & signing @ 7:00pm
97 Warren Street, New York, NY
Boston, MA -- Wednesday, November 10
Boston University Bookstore Barnes & Noble @ 7:00pm
660 Beacon Street, Boston MA
Philadelphia, PA – Thursday, November 11
University of Pennsylvania Bookstore Barnes & Noble with University City District Young Professional Network @ 6:00pm
3601 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA
Nashville, TN – Friday, November 12
Davis-Kidd Booksellers @ 7:00pm
2121 Green Hills Village Drive

For the full list of dates and locations: http://www.rodaleinc.com/products/books/author/adam-richman/571