Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dancing With The Stars 11 Cast

It's time for the 11th season of Dancing With The Stars. The official cast has been announced. Who will be your favorite? Or will you skip this season? Below is the list of the stars that will be taking the stage and the video from the live announcement. The new season kicks off Monday, September 20, 2010 on ABC.

The Women:
Brandy - Singer/Actor (Ray J's Sister...never thought I would be saying that)
Audrina Patridge - Reality Star (MTV's The Hills - At least she isn't talking on this show)
Bristol Palin - Daughter of Sarah Palin & Teen Mother (Yes...that's makes her a star)
Florence Henderson - Actor (It's Mrs. Brady from The Brady Bunch)
Jennifer Grey - Actor (I remember her from the movie Dirty Dancing...I didn't recognize her at first but plastic surgery does a body good)
Margaret Cho - Actor/Comedian (I hope she wears underwear during the show)

The Men:
David Hasselhoff - Actor/Singer/International Superstar (that's what they said...Is it wrong I want a burger right now?)
Kurt Warner - NFL Player (St. Louis Rams Quarterback...I have no idea)
Kyle Massey - Actor/Rapper?? (I really only know him from That's So Raven and other Disney shows)
Michael Bolton - Singer (I'm sure my Mom will be tuned in to see him)
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino - Reality Star (MTV's The Jersey Shore - How will his partner work in the fist pump?)
Rick Fox - Actor/NBA Player (LA Laker but I LOVE him on the TV show The Game)