Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another Lose For Bruno

Last night was country music night on Dance War. The teams opened the show with a routine that could have been on Hee-Haw. Well...the costumes could have been. Carrie Ann's team impressed me the least. It was just plain...no fire in either performance. It was like watching puppets spin around on the stage. It's not the kids fault...It's the coach's fault. Bruno's team performed "These Boots Are Made For Walking" injected with "Walk It Out"...Carrie Ann called it bitting. I call it waking me up for 30 seconds.

They introduced the newest Bachelor...Matt Grant. He's a 27 year old, global financier from London. He didn't seem very interesting...but I'm sure someone was drooling. Bruno's team lost the vote again. So another member of his team had to go home. The bottom 2 were Tony and Zack. Tony was eliminated this week. If this keeps up Bruno will end up with a solo artist. The show was just too long...I was so bored.

Next week is the cast of High School Musical (ABC = Disney) will perform. I guess that means Broadway Night...like we haven't had Broadway Night...every night of the show. Oh the joy!!