Monday, March 1, 2010

The Bachelor's Pick & The New Bachelorette

Tonight was the finale of The Bachelor: On The Wings of Love. YES...I watched it. Jake was down to Vienna and Tenley. Both girls had the opportunity to meet Jake's family and have a final date. The family immediately fell in love with Tenley...TEAM TENLEY. This made Vienna's visit a little hard at first, but she won them over after telling them how much she loved Jake.

During the final date with Tenley, Jake said they didn't have physical chemistry. The writing was on the wall at that point. In the end Jake went with Vienna. Not the popular pick but he went with his heart. On the after the rose show, Jeffery Osbourne came out to sing the theme for the show..."On The Wings Of Love." I hope The Soup gets him to come on this Friday!! I'm waiting Joel!!

The announcement was made for the new Bachelorette. And the unlucky lady of love is...Ali from this season of The Bachelor. Her season will begin in May. I liked her on the show, but it would have been nice to get a girl that didn't lose on The Bachelor first. I get it...the audience has a connection to her. But aren't their other women that would like to be The Bachelorette?? Oh well...maybe next time. Ali, I hope you get some great clothes, amazing vacations and oh yeah...find love.

For the first time in Bachelor history there is going to be a wedding. Jason will marry his fiance Molly. I know your think what about the other couple that got married?? Well they were from The Bachelorette. I wonder if we should really count this one because he didn't pick her at first. Jason and Molly will say "I DO" for the world to see. Tune in next Monday (3/8/10) night @ 8PM ET on ABC for The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding.