Saturday, July 26, 2008

Set Your TiVo - Next Food Network Star

Tomorrow is the finale for The Search for the Next Food Network Star. The remaining 3 finalists (Adam Gertler, Lisa Garza and Aaron McCargo Jr. - pic from Foodnetwork.com) will compete in their last challenge to win a dream job on the Food Network.

I would like to see Aaron win...I think his show will have food I would want to cook. Plus, I would love to finally know what to do with all those spices we have. I like Lisa, but I don't think I would want to take the time to actually make any of her recipes. That show I would just watch while eating fast food.
I'm not sure what Adam's show would be like. If he won maybe they could give him one of the show that go on the road and sample food. I think he would be good on a show like that.

The winner will be revealed tomorrow - Sunday, July 27 @ 10pm/9c on the Food Network.