Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm Joining the Breakfast Club

Psych Flashback: Breakfast Club

You have gotta to love Psych for reminding us of so many great things. This week the guys took me back to the Breakfast Club days. We even got to see Shawn (played by
James Roday) break out some of the dance moves from the movie. Nice!!

The Breakfast Club was made up if Molly Ringwald (The Princess), Emilio Estevez (The Jock), Anthony Michael Hall (The Brain), Ally Sheedy (The Basket Case) and Judd Nelson (The Criminal).
Oh my crush on Judd Nelson. Hey...it was the 80's!! The song that defined the movie was, "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds. That's why I picked the clip below. It has scenes from the movie set to the song.

Check out the Psych 80's Trivia Game @ USANetwork.com. I scored 97.1%...I'm an 80's super freak.