Saturday, July 26, 2008

Top 3 Cell Phone Commercials

Cell phone commercials have been getting really good. Usually, watching commercials can be slow and painful...especially when your watching your favorite shows. I find myself pausing the TiVo and watching these ads over and over. Here are a few of the commercial I love to watch.

Tell us your favorite commercials.


1. Dead Zone Creepy Neighbor Lady - Verizon
I feel the dead zone pain everyday in my house...maybe I need Verizon.


2. Wizard Family Dinner Guest
- Alltel
This commercial is all about the baby wizard. The baby has a little beard and the floating spoon is genius. LOL!!



3.
Guillermo & Jimmy Kimmel - Samsung Instinct by Sprint (phone pic from mobilewhack.com)
This is just funny...I love Guillermo!!



Honorable Mentions

Rollover Minutes - AT&T


Product Placement Movie Ad -
Samsung Instinct by Sprint