Saturday, March 15, 2008

Top Models Get No Respect

If you haven't had a chance to check out my blog entry on The Daily Grind @ GlobalGrind.com...What are you waiting on?

You gotta see the picture of America's Next Top Model Eva (cycle 3 winner) on a plane sitting in coach on the airplane. And see what was up with Jaslene (cycle 8 winner) getting turned away at Snoop Dogg's CD release party.

I forgot to tell the story about when I saw Camille, from cycle 2, at an event we did with Russell Simmons. She wanted to cut the line where he was signing autographs for his book. My boy was handling the line so I told him to let her in...I was the only person that know who she was. He was going to make her go to the end of a very long line. I'm don't even understand why she would show up to that type of event in the first place. I guess she was trying to hustle...maybe get her flirt on...but Russell had his new woman with him.