Saturday, October 23, 2010

Grill Em' All Takes Over NYC

This weekend is the Grill Em' All Truck Victory Lap NYC tour. They are the winners of The Great American Food Truck Race on the Food Network.

I got my burger! Yes, the burger I was dreaming about...The Behemoth (pic on the left). It was meaty cheesy goodness. They use 2 grilled cheese sandwiches as buns (Genius!!)...then add smoked cheddar, applewood smoked bacon and beer soaked onions. YUM!! I had the Waste Em' All burger the night before. The marinated green chilies gave the burger an amazing smoky taste. So good!!

I have to mention the delicious Double Dipped Frites with truffle oil (pic on the right). You have to get the these!! And don't forget the chipotle ketchup. I don't know what I'm going to do when I get a craving for these frites. Road Trip! When I go to L.A. you know my first stop will be the Grill Em' All Truck!!

They have more stops today and tomorrow. Get a burger before they leave New York and head back to L.A. Check out burgerconquest.com for all the info. and follow the guys on twitter @GrillEmAllTruck.