Friday, September 10, 2010

Sneak Peek: RuPaul's Drag U (Mother vs. Daughters)

This week on RuPaul's Drag U the special guest is Meredith Baxter (Mom from Family Ties). Love It!! She is the perfect person to judge the Mother vs. Daughters episode. The Drag professors will be Morgan McMichaels, Tammie Brown and Ongina. I can't wait to see them whip these women into shape.

I was talking to a friend about RuPaul's Drag U the other day. I told him I would so go on this show. If I could pick my Drag Professor...I would want Morgan McMichaels (because she would make me over the top sexy) or Raven (because she would make me more seductive in a cute sexy way). OK...I want to be more sexy. I think I have a inner Drag Queen waiting to get out. LOL!!

Tune in for the new episode of  RuPaul’s Drag U this Monday, September 13 @ 9/8c on Logo.