Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sneak Peek: Ochocinco:The Ultimate Catch (Finale)

Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch the season finale airs Today--Sunday Sept. 5th @ 9/8c on VH1. I can't believe I actually finished this show. I skip The Bachelor but watch this...something is wrong with me. I blame scripted TV from being as good as I need it to be right now. Anyway...Chad is down to the final two girls (as if it really matters at this point), Rubi and Brittany. Below is a clip of his date with Brittany.

I hope these chicks have their reality game together. I would have had a viewing party in Vega or at least Compton...something. I'm sure King or Smooth could use an extra model (using that term loosely) for a few shots. Stay away from shots that have the word money in front of it. If all else fells, there is a NBA/NFL draft every year to find a man. Maybe you will find another reality show (ie. I Love Money or Basketball Wives). Get to work ladies!!