Thursday, March 18, 2010

ANTM Cycle 14 - Two Models Down

Last night on America's Next Top Model, the 13 finalist did their first photo shoot of the season. The models went from makeovers last week straight into a nude photo shot. We were introduced to our new judge André Leon Talley (editor-at-large for Vogue). LOVE LOVE ANDRE!!

The first winner was Jessica and her picture was digital art in the house. This first girl to be sent home was Gabrielle (photo top left). I was surprised to see her go. I think she could have done more in the competition. I loved the fact that she studied the fashion industry before coming on the show. I wish she would have tried channeling one of her favorite models during the photo shoot. I hope she finds a way to make the little time on the show work for her. The video below has all the photos from the nude shoot.



The remaining 12 girls go into runway training with Miss J Alexander. The next challenge was to walk a crazy clock runway in Rachel Roy clothing. Alexandra had the most problems on the runway. She fell twice and ripped the dress. Check out her runway walk in the clip below. I felt so bad for her. I'm glad she got back up and finished. If it was me, I probably would have laid there like a beached whale.



The photo shoot had the girls with wind and water blowing in their face. I was surprised that more of the girls didn't do better. Raina won this weeks photo shoot. It was a great picture. It looked like a Twilight ad. This time it was Naduah (photo bottom left) that was sent home. I think drama is playing a roll a little role in who stays and who goes right now. Because the only drama in the house is between Alasia and Ren. Both of them have had bad pictures and they are still on the show. It's looks like Ren will be the first to break because she is already talking about not being able to deal with the house.

Glad to see my Arkansas Girls still in there...Jessica and Krista. Tune in Wednesdays @ 8/7c for new episodes of America's Next Top Model on the CW.