Thursday, February 4, 2010

Set Your TiVo: Celebrity Fit Club 7

Celebrity Fat Club is back for a new season...sorry...Celebrity Fit Club.

I was watching the promo for the show and just screamed. I was yelling "Who is that? She's so fat I can't recognize her." Then I realized she isn't a real celebrity. Come to find out it was Tanisha from Bad Girls Club. I never really got into that reality show but I did enjoy the clips they showed on The Soup. So I didn't feel to bad I didn't know who she was.

The cast includes: R&B singer Bobby Brown, former Baywatch babe Nicole Eggert, ex-Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach, High School Musical’s Kaycee Stroh, Project Runway Season 1 winner Jay McCarroll, Bad Girls Club alum Tanisha Thomas, Kevin Federline and his ex Shar Jackson. Dr. Ian Smith and Harvey Walden will return to the panel with a new life coach: Rhonda Britten.

Check out the Celebrity Fit Club 7 premiere on Monday, Feb. 8 @ 9/8c on VH1.