Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010!!

Happy New Year!!!

I'm preparing for the New Year by getting my snacks together for an evening of watching the ball drop from the comfort of my snuggie.

Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest 2010 (10 PM ET on ABC) and New Year's Eve Live with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin (10PM ET on CNN). Anderson and Kathy will be tweeting live from Time Square. That should be interesting! I'm sure Kathy isn't going to hold anything back on her twitter page. I'm wondering how many shades of red Kathy will make Anderson's face turn this year. If you want to follow Anderson @andersoncooper and Kathy @kathygriffin.

Check out the 2009 rap up by Skillz.


Just wanted to thank everyone for supporting us @SpoilTheEnding. Looking forward to the future. See you next year!!