Monday, September 14, 2009

Dancers on MTV VMAs

Okay so the MTV Video Music Awards seemed extra special this year, and as the resident SYTYCD & ABDC blogger, I have to point out that there were two alums apart of the big night. The most noticable was Mark of SYTYCD season 4. The Bleeding Love routine was played in (Nigel's) top 15 countown episode, re-preformed for the 100th episode, and nominated for an Emmy. Mark also danced on stage with Lady Gaga and even got a solo gyrating session with her. I still have a crush on him. I guess absence does make the heart grow fonder. sigh. The second-- via satellite-- was Jia of Kaba Modern who is apparently on tour with Britney! She was only on screen for a couple of seconds and far to the left, but clearly my love for Kaba Modern runs deep. You can check a compilation of Jia on the tour from devivre10 below. Congrats to Mark and Jia. I'm sure others are doing big things, but these happen to be two people I'm really happy to see gain some success.