Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Diddy Gets SEXY!!!

The first episode of Making The Band 4 was basically about Laurie Ann Gibson returning to choreograph Day 26 for the tour. As I was watching the show, I was getting uncomfortable. Everything was building up for the moment Laurie Ann and Diddy got together. Their meeting was going about how I expected at first...then things got really weird. Diddy does this sexy voice (YES...SEXY!!!) and asked her if she missed him. I had to stop my TiVo just to take it all in. Next thing you know she was tearing up. After all that...I didn't feel like anything was resolved. But can I request that Diddy talk like that all the time.

MTV is re-airing the show...but you will be able to watch the full episode online at MTV.com on August 22, 2008.

Making the Band 4 Widget