Monday, July 28, 2008

I Almost Want To Work For Diddy

Don't sleep and leave your Bitchassness at the door! Last night VH1 had a sneak peak/casting special of I Want To Work For Diddy, and I must say- I'm excited for it! They didn't give much of a preview of the show's contestants, rather several testimonies of the craziness of what it means to work for Diddy. I liked seeing all the flip-outs and stories of what past assistants had to say. Naturally they interviewed the ones who are successful after being abused by Diddy for years, but I wonder if any of his past assistants that aren't doing so well have anything to say? Among the contestants are a 30-something Harvard graduate and an African American transgendered woman. I'm already rooting for the hot tranny mess. Seriously, the only time I've seen a real transgendered person (meaning Ugly Betty does not count!) on basic cable, is a murder victim on CSI or Law & Order: SVU. So, it's kind of a big deal. Also, I'm a sucker for societies underdogs.

Watch the premier on
VH1 Aug. 4th! The casting special will also re-air tonight at 9pm EST.