Saturday, June 7, 2008

America's Best Dance Crew Audition Results

Today was the LIVE audition for the second season of America's Best Dance Crew. The judges are back - Shane, JC and Lil Mama. I really think it is too soon for a new season. I still need my JabbaWockeeZ fix. They performed at the end of the show and I enjoyed the Walk It Out special with the guys and Shane after the auditions. Love Them!! Shout out to the ladies of Fysh N Chicks for being in the stands to support the crews.

The auditions got off to a slow start with the East Coast dancers. The Midwest kicked the show into high gear. The South was very well-rounded...not what I expected (thats a good thing). And the West...all 4 of the crews should have stayed in the competition. One crew, Supreme Soul, said they beat the JabbaWockeeZ in a dance battle...right there you know they had to be extra good to get on the show. Plus, the JabbaWockeeZ are my Dance Crush right now. Well...Supreme Soul made the show...and they are good!! The other crews better bring their "A" game every time.

Here is the breakdown of the crews moving on to the first show on June 19th.

East Coast:

Boogie Bots (DC)
Phresh Select (Philadelphia)
Sass Times 7 (New Jersey)

Midwest:
A.S.I.I.D. (Detroit)
Xtreme Dance Force (Chicago)

South:
Distorted X (Houston)
So Real Crew (Houston)

West Coast:
Fanny Pack (LA)
Super Cr3w (Las Vegas)
Supreme Soul (California - Bay Area)

You can vote online at MTV.com for your favorite crew until Saturday, June 14 @ 5:30 pm ET/PT. Don't let your crew get sent home on June 19th.