Thursday, May 1, 2008

Turbo-Charged Brat Dolls

Girlicious and Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin made an appearance on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch. She talks about creating a hit music group, seeing opportunity and pushing through obstacles that would have stopped others.

The girls from Girlicious are there and Donny referred to them as being Turbo-Charged Brat Dolls. Not far from the truth! Don't get me wrong, I love Robin Antin as a business women. She is very smart and talented. I love the way she is building the brand she created. I even like aspects of Girlicious...I just think they could take it down a notch. The focus is too much on the styling...or just too much styling.
I feel like they are losing some really good things about each girl. I hope they can find a way to get the best of both worlds from Girlicious.