Tuesday, April 22, 2008

When Groupies Attack

The Rock of Love 2 Reunion wasn't as interesting as I would have hoped. I thought I would get to hear something from Roxy...but no. Peyton performed a song...but I was watching on my TiVo so I skipped over it. It was really great that they took time to honor Destiney's dad. If anyone would like to make a donation - www.liverfoundation.org/donate or 1-800-223-0179 ext. 126.

Of course there was the fight with Heather and Daisy. We knew Bret was sleeping with all of the women in the house...Daisy just confirmed it on the show. Watch the video below to see clips from the fight. Check out the after the fight interviews with Heather and Daisy. I think Heather hated Daisy because they are so much alike. I'm sure they will be French kissing next week.

Well...Bret and Ambre are still together...for now. I guess we will have to wait and see if his new show takes off. The working title is
"Bret Michaels Big Rock Road Show." Calling All Groupies...this maybe your last chance to have sex with Bret Michaels with TV cameras around. Time to get on the Tour Bus.


video.vh1.com