Sunday, February 24, 2008

Three's a Crowd

Ok...It took me forever to finally watch the Salt-N-Pepa show from last week. The show just boring. I feel like I'm wasting time by watching the show. The only reason I watched it was because I wanted to see Spinderella. I'll just make this short.

Salt and Pepa attend the VH1 Hip Hop Honors...Spinderella was working the red carpet. They all get together before the show and have dinner. Spin invites them to her Atlantic City gig the day after the awards. They get into it...but on the red carpet they tell Spin that they will go. Pepa is out of control in Atlantic City (really...like we didn't see that coming). Pepa and Spin bring men up to the suite...waking up Salt. That would have pissed me off too. Salt ends up leaving without Spin and Pepa (she left a note).
You can watch the video below to see how the dinner went with the ladies.