Monday, December 24, 2007

When the Dogg's Away...

This week Snoop takes his wife and daughter with him to New York for VH1's Hip Hop Honors. The boy's are at home...getting in to mischief. After watching this show I had more questions then anything.

What's the deal with Snoop's Assistant/Manager Kevin? He's more like an Assistant/Intern...he really needs to grow a pair. He can't even get in Snoop's room to wake him up to go to work. If I was Snoop...I would fire the person that didn't let him in.
The boy's are left at home with Anthony - AKA Big Kid. Cordell and Corde decide to throw a party at the house. To get money for the party they raid Snoop's closet looking for money and outfits. They find $600.00 in cash...which they use for pizza. The pizza guy looked like a PA in my opinion.

The next day they take Snoop's Porche out for a joy ride in Hollywood. The car gets scratched (which gets bigger my the end of the show) and ends up being towed. Some how with no money they take a cab to go get the car. So you mean to tell me the one person in charge of the kids has NO MONEY, NO CREDIT CARDS...NOTHING??? Anyway, once they get there they find out it is going to cost $500.00 to get the car out...still no money. So they talk the guy in to letting them look in the car. But for some reason the car door is opened for them...who had the key?? If my car got towed, they wouldn't they have my keys. The guy at the impound agrees to take a pair of Snoop's slippers and a shirt as payment...yeah right. And who would let these kids drive off in a Porche???

I guess that's how it goes down in Hollywood.