Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Fashion Dreams Come True

Thank God…Project Runway is back. Yes…Big Fan!! The designers move into the apartment. I immediately started picking my favorite designers as they walked in the door. Jillian…I love the outfit! I like her style…I hope she makes stuff that looks that good. My other favorite is Ricky (following in the footsteps of Austin Scarlett & Nick Verreos, he’s my new gay). Time for everyone to go to Bryant Park for a little champagne…but they can’t get comfortable, the first challenge is waiting for them. They have to create an outfit using materials inside 3 tents set up in the park. Don’t worry, they got good materials. They had to create something to show their point of view as a designer. That’s usually at the end of the show. I really loved the dress that Chris made.

The first designer to win on the runway was Rami. He made a beautiful goddess dress. I would hate to be the first one going home but Simone is the one we will forget first. "Auf wiedersehen!"