Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fierce Jocks Hit The Runway

Last night the Top 4 became the Top 5 again. My fave girl, Carmen Carrera was selected by the judges to come back. I was very happy to see my favorite Heather!
The challenge: The queens must transform a group of All-American straight jocks into their drag sisters. RuPaul is joined by extra special guest judges Sharon Osbourne and Margaret Cho.
I posted the full episode below in case you missed all the drag goodness. The straight guys had me rolling. The dolls did a great job with the makeovers. Now that the guys have walked a mile in high heels they will be more sensitive to their girlfriend's pain. I would have picked Alexis Mateo for the win...but Manila Luzon and her drag sister won.

It was hard seeing Raja and Carmen lip-singing for their lives because I like both of them.....but i felt like I should have covered my eyes toward the end. Hate to see Carmen go (AGAIN). Love Her!!