Friday, March 25, 2011

American Idol's Big Save

I was surprised throughout the entire American Idol results show. Loved seeing Stevie Wonder and Jennifer Hudson perform. It was great that Jennifer had another former Idol contestant George Huff, singing back up for her (good look for him). I was shocked to see Hulk Hogan come out! It was great...I can see James and Paul getting invited to TNA Wrestling after Idol is over. We can't forget to wish Steven Tyler a very Happy Birthday.

The big moment of the night was the fact that Casey was the person with the lowest votes. In the middle of him singing for his chance to stay, the judges cut him off to tell him that they were going to use their one and only save for the season on him (clip below). I like Casey, so I'm glad they kept him. So no one went home this week. All 11 contestant will be on the American Idol Tour this summer. I guess those check are going to be a little smaller with the extra person going on tour. Gotta Love a great TV moment!! Next week America, please vote off one of the girls!!

Special Shout out to some Idol insiders...follow them on twitter: @MikeInVietnam @LadySway @Brian_Bee!!