Sunday, November 14, 2010

Undercovers Over...Say It Ain't So

I was sad to hear that NBC is canceling the new spy series Undercovers. I've watched the show from day one but I never liked the time slot. Over all it was a decent show. Some of the stories weren't as exciting as I hoped but I liked the dynamic of the cast. I think Boris Kodjoe and Gugu Mbatha-Raw made a good spy team. The acting on the show was great including other cast members like Carter MacIntyre, Gerald McRaney and Ben Schwartz.

Some of the locations looked great. I have to admit there were times I would have to just let things go. Just saying it's because they are spies to get through the episode. I guess I needed a little more Burn Notice to my story. But I don't want the show to end...it has potential. Maybe BET or Centric will pick the show up. Probably not. It's unfortunate that NBC gave up on it so quick. I wish NBC would reconsider and give the show a new life on one of their other networks.