Thursday, August 5, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance - Top 4 perform


What's up interwebs! It's been a while. In my nonexistent post last week, Billy and Jose were sent home. It was time. Both had be circling around the bottom three too long to justify sending Lauren home. Last night the remaining four performed a group number and two routines with all stars. It seemed like everyone but Adechike brought their A game. The judges kind of laid into Adechike last night, but it was all valid in my non-exert book. He does seem stiff in his upper back. I personally didn't get his last routine by his idol's Desmond Richardson and Dwight Rhoden. I know they are legendary and my opinions might be blasphemous to my dance buddies, but I didn't get it. It was mad frantic and all out. Maybe that's a reflection on Adechike "losing steam" throughout the performance instead of the choreography itself.

Either way, the other contestants had a better night. Lauren was great with Pasha and Ade. Kent was good. I really liked his disco, but wasn't bursting with tears after his Travis Wall routine with Neil. It seemed like a gay break up masked as friendly scuffle which probably didn't let me get invested in it. Of course I felt Robert was great last night. He looked good in Viennese waltz with Anya and killed a NappyTabs sad/mad clown routine with D-Trix. I really hope people voted to keep him alive because he's the likely upset to go home now that the judges don't get a chance to save anyone.