Sunday, August 29, 2010

Basketball Wives Or Maybe Future Football Wife??

There are only a few shows remaining of Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch. Chad is down to 4 girls: Rubi, Brittany, Tiphani and Tara. But most people I talk to have given up on the show. The main reason is because of the rumors that Chad is currently dating Evelyn from Basketball Wives. Word is he will appear in some of the episodes for the second season of Basketball Wives.

Come on people...Did we really think he was going to wife or even date one of this chicks from the show? I wonder if VH1 is going to offer him a season 2? Flavor Flav got another season of Flavor of Love and he had a pregnant girlfriend on the set. If I was VH1, I would be on the look out for a new "Ultimate Catch." Don't get me wrong, I like Chad. He's the guy you would want to hang out with. But I like Chad and Evelyn as a couple (just hope it is real). VH1 hasn't had a wedding in awhile. That would be a great way to kick off the spin-off show "Football Wives."

Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch airs Sundays @ 9/8c on VH1.