Monday, June 14, 2010

The Ultimate Merger: CJ Miller

It's only a few more days until The Ultimate Merger. I can't wait to see C.J. Miller on this show. I remember him from the first season of True Beauty. He didn't win that reality show but I did think he should have went further.

He went from a coffee barista to a model and author. You can check him out at: http://www.myspace.com/faceitbooks. CJ is currently writing more books. I guess it isn't a surprise they are relationship advice books.

I posted 2 clips of CJ. The first clip is his exit interview from True Beauty. The second clip is from TV One of him talking about the kind of woman he wants. I guess we will have to wait to see if Omarosa is his type. Doubt it...but I'll be watching.

Get ready for The Ultimate Merger premiering June 17th @ 9PM ET on TV One.