Thursday, June 24, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance - Top 10 perform

Last night the top 10 dancers hit the So You Think You Can Dance stage, and I don't really remember what happened. Maybe because there were 15 tornado warnings in the Chicagoland area, or maybe it just wasn't that epic. I remember thinking again that all the All-Star girls were killing it last night. I also thought it was cute how they tried to defend their partners. I wonder if some people don't realize that they aren't voting for the all stars. Bluntly, I don't feel like there was a "star" performance from last night. Alex and Robert slipped from last week. I like seeing Lauren tackle hip-hop but I agree with Mia that I didn't quite see domestic violence from the performance. As for whose safe and whose not, I have no idea. However, I feel that the bottom three this week will be solely based on popularity. We just might find out tonight which contestants truly have to work the hardest to win America over.