Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lee DeWyze Wins Idol

Congratulation go out to Lee DeWyze for winning American Idol last night. I'm happy...I voted for Lee. Yes, don't judge me...I called in and voted a few times. Not as many times as last season but he isn't from Arkansas. There were many great moments from the show. Janet Jackson made me forget what I was watching (2nd clip). I was ready for the next song. Great seeing Paula come back to say good bye to Simon. But I kinda wanted her to come out on the end of Janet's "Nasty Boys" performance. Remember Paula was in the original video. I loved seeing Bret Michaels performing with Casey!

The final two were Lee DeWyze and Crystal Bowersox. The clip below is the moment when Lee wins American Idol 2010 and then performs "Beautiful Day". You can download the music from the show at iTunes. Look out for the Idol contestants making their way around the country for the summer tour.




All rights reserved American Idol ® FOX .com, 19 TV Ltd & FremantleMedia North America, Inc.