Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sneak Peek: What Chilli Wants (Ep. 2)

All new episode of What Chilli Wants airs Sunday, April 18 @ 10:30/9:30c on VH1.

Tionna is helping Chilli find a man at a baseball game. Chilli seems to be set in her ways. Is she really ready to try something new? Tionna has a lot of work to do!

Before I go, I would like to address last weeks episode. When Chilli was on her date, she asked the guy if he liked girls all the time. That's very telling of the guys she usually dates if that is one of the questions. But it could be the whole Atlanta thing. Maybe Tionna needs to import some men. If Tionna wasn't on this show...there wouldn't be a show!! I wish the show was Tionna Knows Best...because I don't think I could watch Chilli look for love more than one season.

Click the link below to view the sneak peek for the new episode.
http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/503597/this-sunday-on-what-chilli-wants.jhtml#id=1636008