Sunday, February 14, 2010

More McNugget Lovin'

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We wanted to post something fun for the holiday. When I saw the new McDonald's commercial for the new McNugget Sweet Chili dipping sauce, I knew I had to post it. We posted the first commercial featuring an R&B song promoting the chicken nuggets. I still find myself singing that song.

This time around the couple is at a ski lodge...just in time for the 2010 Winter Olympics. In the last commercial, the girl didn't want to share her nuggets. In this one the girl buys her man a 10 piece of his own. I told you he needed to get his own nuggets. At least now she isn't Stingy...LOL!! I love these commercials...hope we don't have to wait so long for another one.

The commercial stars Daphnee Duplaix (who plays Rachel Gannon on One Life To Live) and DonLee (actor and singer). You can check them out on twitter: @DaphneeDuplaix and @iamDonLee.

MCNUGGETS LOVE TOO