Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Show: RuPaul's Drag U

Happy Happy Days!! A spin-off of one of my favorite shows...RuPaul's Drag Race.

"RUPAUL'S DRAG U" premieres on Logo in July 2010. I can't wait!! This is the one show I would actually audition for. I always said I wanted to have a drag queen to teach me how to walk in high heels.

"RuPaul's Drag U" is a series where everyday women compete in a series of challenges to unleash their inner diva. Hosted by RuPaul and a team of drag queen instructors, "Drag U" is a spin-off of the breakout hit series "RuPaul's Drag Race."

Produced by World of Wonder which has created a number of hit series including "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood," "Million Dollar Listing," "Fantasia For Real," and "RuPaul's Drag Race."

Don't forget RuPaul's Drag Race 2 premieres Feb. 1 @ 9/8c on Logo. May the best woman win!!