Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cast Revealed: Frank the Entertainer… in a Basement Affair


Frank the Entertainer… in a Basement Affair hits VH1 on January 3 @ 8/7c.

I'm sure you remember Frank, renamed The Entertainer on I Love New York. I still can't erase the memory of him sucking New York's toes. He went on to be a favorite on I Love Money...twice. Now VH1 has given him a show of his own...so he can't lose. RIGHT!?!

VH1 has dug deep to find 15 women to compete for Frank the Entertainer. How did VH1 find women to date a man with no job and living in his parents basement?? TV is a hell-of-a-drug. Looking forward to seeing Frank's mom and his good looking dad on the show!

VH1 Blog posted the pics of all the girls. Some of these chicks look like they fit right in living in a basement. That's not a compliment. Click here to see why I say that.