Friday, June 5, 2009

Top 10: Characters That Need To Be Killed Off

The staff at TV.com put together a list of the Top 10: Characters that need to be killed off. Genius...Why didn't I think of that?? Especially since I'm one of those people that scream at the TV. I was surprised by some if their picks. But here is the one I would like to add to the list.

George and Izzie from Grey's Anatomy
Portrayed by: T.R. Knight and Katherine Heigl
It took too long for them to "possibly" die. It just got to the point you wanted them to just end it. Put us out of our misery of having to watch it. Next season I better see a funeral. And hopefully we won't have George and Izzie ghosts.

What characters to you want to see take a dirt nap? Check out the TV.com list at http://www.tv.com/story/15220.html?page=1.