Monday, February 2, 2009

Top 3 Super Bowl XLIII Commercials

Here are my favorite commercials from the 2009 Super Bowl. I think it's interesting that 2 of my top 3 were ones for getting a new job. What were your favorite commercials?

Cash4Gold.com: Ed McMahon trades in his gold hip and MC Hammer his gold records and pants for cash.

At first I was like...they are wrong for taking advantage of Ed McMahon but when I saw MC Hammer it was funny. I was waiting for Gary Coleman to pop up.




Careerbuilders.com: It's time to find a new job.

After last years commercials, I wasn't sure they would top it but I really enjoyed this one. I felt really connected to the women screaming in the car and the guy crying at the bus stop.




Monster.com: Which end of the moose do you have? Need a new job?

I thought Monster did a great job with his one. It was simple and to the point. I know which end of the moose I usually have. (Hint: It's not the good end)