Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sneak Peek: I Love Money 2 (Trailer)

I Love Money 2 premieres Monday, Feb. 2 @ 9/8c on VH1.

Check out the trailer below to see some of the drama going down this season. The person to watch is going to be Miss Lip Chap Saaphyri. Between her passing out and making out with It...yes IT!! I know she will keep us entertained.

I Love Money 2 Cast
Tailor Made (George Weisgerber) I Love New York 2
Heat (Jason Rosell) I Love New York

The Entertainer (Frank Maresca) I Love New York 2

Saaphyri Windsor Flavor of Love 2/Charm School


Smiley (Leilene Ondrade) Flavor of Love/Charm School


Buckwild (Becky Johnston) Flavor of Love 2/Charm School


Angelique Morgan Rock of Love 2/Charm School


Buddha (Ezra Masters) I Love New York 2

Onix (William Lash) I Love New York

20 Pack (Nico Vasquez) I Love New York 2

It (Kwame Smalls) I Love New York 2

Prancer (Mercedes Clausen) Flavor of Love 3

Myammee (Angela Pitts) Flavor of Love 3

Ice (Amanda Dohner) Flavor of Love 3

Milf (Ahmo Hight) Real Chance of Love

Cali (Christine Ly) Real Chance of Love

Tamara Witmer Rock of Love

Bonez (Kevin Peters) I Love New York

T-Weed (Kevin Watson) I Love New York