Monday, August 18, 2008

Will Wendy Be Gone Soon?

I was checking out GlobalGrind.com last night and spotted a post from The YBF. They reported that Wendy Williams was asked by her radio bosses to take a few days off after blowing up them up on the air. I was listening the day she announced the bonus hour would be cut from her NY radio show. She wasn't pleased with the decision. But I thought she was just tired from all the running around with the TV show and the radio show. I guess NOT!

This week her TV show will be shown twice a day - 10 AM and 4 PM. I was hoping this was a good sign...getting us closer to an announcement that the show would be picked up. But according to YBF, Fox isn't going to pick it up. It's funny how things work...some wack show can stay on the air for 2 or 3 seasons and she only gets a couple episodes. Something is truly wrong about that. I'm sure Wendy will handle her business and make a way. She is the "Queen of All Media"...she has mentioned another book and of course we have the movie to look forward too.