Monday, August 11, 2008

Glenn Knows Best

I've been watching Brooke Knows Best but I would prefer the show to be about her roommate Glenn. How about Glenn Knows Best? Love him!! He has such a great personality that make you want to be around him. Don't get me wrong...I'm still rooting for Brooke. But I want Glenn to be my gay friend.

Why Glenn makes the perfect friend:
  1. He is a choreographer...so he is always going to great parties/events.
  2. Great to go shopping with because he travels everywhere and works with stylists...so he will know whats hot all the time.
  3. He can keep you on top of your game because dancers either workout or dance all the time...so you can stay fit.
The clip below is Glenn's video blog. He talks about the Spring Break episode and shows off his bruise from wrestling with Hulk Hogan.