Friday, July 25, 2008

Shocking Results on SYTYCD!

"WHAT?!" was all Mark could say after finding out that he was safe last night on So You Think You Can Dance. I was saying the same thing. I thought for sure he was going home, despite him being the love of my life. Even so, the strangeness didn't stop there. Twitch and Will were the bottom two male dancers even though they got the best reviews Wednesday night. I have two theories to explain this situation. One- the typical I-won't-vote-for-them-because-they-are-safe theory that everyone assumes. Two- Mark and Joshua got loyal fans really early in the game as they were among the first couples to blow America away with Tabitha and Napoleon's (emotional) hip hop routines. At this point, I think America finds the top 8 dancers as adorable and likable people, its just that Joshua and Mark got there quicker than Twitch and Will. In the end, it was Will who joined Comfort as this weeks bottom two dancers. I hope Mark doesn't waste too much time feeling guilty for whatever reason. America likes you, so dance your ass off. Want to see more Will and Comfort? Then see them on tour!

On different note, LL Cool J and The-Dream performed LL's new single, Baby (clip below). I actually liked the performance. I hate when people go on SYTYCD and don't have back up dancers or dance themselves. LL was smart. He had 6 or 8 girls working it behind him. It was like Soul Train for a second. Good job LL!