Thursday, July 31, 2008

Did You Vote For Joshua?

Another great show last night on So You Think You Can Dance. It's down to the top six and at this point popularity matters more than ever. Until next week of course. Mark and Courtney danced a foxtrot and jazz routine. Twitch and Chelsea danced a mambo (correct me if I'm wrong) and a hip hop routine. Alas Joshua and Katee were reunited for a contemporary and Pasa Doble.

The only thing for sure was that Joshua got the judges stamp of approval. They raved about how he is amazing for being an untrained dancer. Don't get me wrong. I'm a big Joshua fan, but those praises really stand out at this point in the competition. In comparison, they didn't really critique Katee on her dancing, but we all know it was fabulous. It would take a big fluke for her not to be in the finals, or win- but thats just my opinion. In the fun of making predictions, I would have to say that Twitch and Courtney would be sent home. Tune in tonight to see who makes the final four! You know I will.