Friday, June 27, 2008

Game Show Madness

The first game show is I Survived a Japanese Game Show. The contestant think they are on a regular reality show...then they find out they have to compete in a Japanese game show. At the end of the season one person will walk away with $250,000.00.

This clip is from the first elimination challenge. The yellow team picked
Bilenda Madison and Darcy Sletager to face each other. The challenge had the women dressed as bugs and throwing their bodies up against a wall. You just have to watch it. Bilenda wins and Darcy is sent home. More crazy challenges next week...Tuesday, July 1 @ 9/8c on ABC.



The next show is WIPEOUT. A lot of falling!! I don't think show will be on my TiVo but if I'm bored...I might watch for a little while. Here is a clip from the first show. I actually felt sorry for the poor woman in the clip. Nothing like having your crack exposed on national TV. If you want to check it out...It comes on before I Survived a Japanese Game Show, Tuesdays @ 8/7c on ABC.