I want all of you to avoid the hassles of going to a movie on opening weekend. Here are some things to keep in mind before heading out to the theater:
- Buy your tickets in advance. You don't want to get there and have to wait for another showing.
- Show up early! People will be waiting to get in and you will want a good seat.
- Go with a friend. Someone needs to be able to save your seat when you go buy snacks.
- The movie is long (Runtime:2 hr. 15 min.)...so fall back on the jumbo drink. You don't want to end up going to the bathroom before the movie ends. You might miss something good.
- You may want to have some small snacks you can throw in your bag in case you get hungry midway thru.