Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I WILL SURVIVE

The new season of Survivor is in full gear. The contestants for “SURVIVOR: CHINA include a gravedigger, school lunch lady, surfing instructor and professional poker player just to name a few. I was looking forward to this season because WWE Diva Ashley was going to get in there and lay the smack down on the other contestants. But after watching the first episode…I know her days were numbered. She survived the first tribal council just to get the boot the next week. Ashley was arguing with teammate Dave over little things and the fact that she was sick the first week didn’t help. I didn’t think she would win…but I didn’t think she would be out so soon. I hope James, the Gravedigger, makes it to the end…but I have a feeling he will become a threat once his team starts losing.